I’ve fixed little bug for admin panel maps – for placemark details, map details and path details.
For displaying maps since Baidu Map API version 1.5 is needed API key, and for admin panel I didn’t add it, therefore you can’t see maps in admin panel for more easy way to edit map objects.
Now it’s OK.
I fixed ACL support for admin panel.
And added new field “Access” for placemarks, which you can use for restrict access to your placemarks in admin panel
I posted first version (light) to JED, and now it is in validation queue
6 April 2013 – component is posted, now “There are a total of 169 extensions to go through before we review your extension for approval”
15 April 2013 – plugin is posted, now ” There are a total of 256 extensions to go through before we review your extension for approval.”
PS module is not extremely needed at the first time, but I’ll do it in 2 weeks later.
I can do release, for example with restricted features at first – it will be just a little bit later
– without Routes – (Travel, Transit, Walk and etc)
– without drawing tool for paths
– without KML support (I didn’t find the examples yet)
– without custom map types
– without placemark list
– without placemark entering from front end
Now it is:
– map, with controls and customizable positions
– placemarks (defined by lat/lng and text address) with its custom icons
– paths (polylines, polygons, circles)
– geolocation (in admin and in frontend button)
– marker clusterer
– placemark group management
I need answer to this question, may be some link to examples – because it’s a little hard to understand Chinese.
And I have some bug requests, and didn’t know to where it post for API developers 🙂